Model Cars Magazine Forum

Engraving parts?

I'm currently working on a project that I'm getting very detailed with. I've been into lowriders for 20+ years and the new trend is engraving.. I'm trying to figure out a way to "engrave" a few parts ,control arms, rear axle, etc.. Just wondering if anyone has an idea of how I can get that look?

post-10513-0-32201200-1401951232_thumb.j

post-10513-0-23784300-1401951261_thumb.j

post-10513-0-50476300-1401951272_thumb.j

Don your right and on another model forum that i go to for my lowrider skills i have a link where a pro there has a video half way down the page that he actually shows you how its done, (click on the link and scroll down, he has a set of hydro pumps that he uses this technique on out of this world) it is so easy just engraving the aluminum tape then placing it on the part. check it out. http://www.layitlow.com/forums/30-model-cars/344102-loss-build-thread-9.html

also go thru his build thread, I know a lot of guys are not into low riders but his fabricating skills are off the hook, I have learn't a lot from this guy.

Edited by Darren B