Model Cars Magazine Forum

'81 Plymouth Reliant 1/64 switch to Fotki

Foxer

This was a quick little job on a 1/64 Motormax Plymouth Reliant diecast. I'm still looking for a 1/24 version .. it's out there somewhere. The first image is what I started with .. the green one. I painted it and touche dit back up again along with the start of graffiti.

This was my daughter's first car .. a gift from my aunt who also gave me MT first car!

In the end the car was completely covered with graffiti written by all her friends .. inside AND out! I'm giving this to here along with a .003" pen so she can do the graffiti.

Plymouth Reliant DSC 1048

Plymouth ReliantDSC 1046

Plymouth Reliant DSC 1047

Edited by Foxer

Cute. That's gotta be some small writing.

Here's like the 1/24 I picked up from a diecast vendor at a flea market. I couldn't believe some company made a strong investment in a very unlikely subject. A 4-door no less. I'd love to see the market research that suggested this would be hot seller. For the price, it's pretty well done.

post-7490-0-05640000-1362538389_thumb.jp

Cute. That's gotta be some small writing.

Here's like the 1/24 I picked up from a diecast vendor at a flea market. I couldn't believe some company made a strong investment in a very unlikely subject. A 4-door no less. I'd love to see the market research that suggested this would be hot seller. For the price, it's pretty well done.

What does that car have to do with "American Graffiti?" :blink:

• 4 years later...