Model Cars Magazine Forum

Transport Truck Update 11-29-08

Mj-Styro

Yes i know its 1:30 in the am here and burning the midnight oil or the candle at both ends! I have been wanting to do this for some time and well nothing like the present! LOL.

Long ways to go!

Gona make this a ford dealership hauler.......dont know if they had these back then (late 70s) but thats what i am shooting for! phantom if you will.....or a they should have done it LOL

Long ways to go yet but not bad for 3 hours worth of work and just wingin it! ( i tried apic and with out measuring at hand gona do my best)

Or maybe weather the truck and make it a salvage hauler.......will be building it with the two stang lls .........

MVC559S-vi.jpg

MVC560S-vi.jpg

MVC561S-vi.jpg

MVC562S-vi.jpg

MVC555S-vi.jpg

Edited by Mj-Styro

Got alittle more done yesterday after my turkey coma! suprisingly i didnt take a nap LOL......

And here it is almost 1.am in the morning..........

MVC569S-vi.jpg

MVC570S-vi.jpg

MVC571S-vi.jpg

MVC572S-vi.jpg

Took one of my 5 lug resin cast wagon wheel and turned it into a 8 lug wheel.........that took some time but i think i did them ok......far from perfect, but atleast i have them done (all 4 of them)

MVC575S-vi.jpg

Update, I have the fenders added ( dont know if i like them or not,but they will stay on either way........ Also added inside support arms and afew angled support arms.........think i am done there also........even did a little fiquring when i did the far front ones and they seem to be solid now as well......Almost ready for paint soon..................

MVC578S-vi.jpg

MVC579S-vi.jpg

MVC580S-vi.jpg

MVC582S-vi.jpg

MVC584S-vi.jpg