Model Cars Magazine Forum

Caribbean Scale Auto Expo

Barbo

Hi...well , after a great weekend at the 5th Caribbean Scale Auto Expo , what more can I say , for a small event in a small island . 345 models in competition , 101 modelers , 20 vendors and 25 exhibitors .A full visitor capacity coliseum all day. It was awsome . And the best of all a great teamwork , for the first time we had a model evaluation committee ( modelers from dif. clubs) to ease the process in less time . We were very pleased to have with us as event photographer for Model Cars Magazine ''Ismaelg'' .. , big time work during the afternoon , Thanks again........Be Happy ...Barbo

Hey Bill, we will get together for next year and we will be going to this event, remember, even though you are the big guy you need me as your bodyguard just like we planned when we attended on 2005 :lol::lol: You guys better get it together down there, this guy usually brings clouds and rain to any event :D:rolleyes: You better be on your game........ :lol::lol:

[in my best WWF voice]

I double triple quadruple dare all of you to come down here. Bring Geary, Webber, Harold, Lyle, Randy, Ariel, Peterson (so we have somebody to blame) and everybody else. I'll take on you all by myself.... :D [slapping my chest]

I'll slap each and everyone all of you with a big BBQ steak....

Any takers?

(Ain't reverse psychology great? :lol::rolleyes: )

Hey Bill, we will get together for next year and we will be going to this event, remember, even though you are the big guy you need me as your bodyguard just like we planned when we attended on 2005 :lol::lol: You guys better get it together down there, this guy usually brings clouds and rain to any event :D:rolleyes: You better be on your game........ :lol::lol:

Now that's funny! :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...