Model Cars Magazine Forum

Milwaukee NNL - April 12th, 2014

mikemodeler

• 1 month later...

Yes Greg, it is a great event with LOTS of builds on the display tables, rock 'n roll music, a great raffle, the "other mag" takin' photos for upcoming issues, Iwata air-brush is supposed to have a table there, and Revell may also have a table there as they have for the last few years. This years theme is : 50 Years of the Ford Mustang and the sub theme will be: Keep On Truckin'.

Last year we had 922 models on the display tables which is a LOT of "eye candy" and this year's show is not to be missed. I hope to see many of you forum members there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No promises, but I'm going to try and make it this year(completely forgot last year <_<). And, maybe bring a model or two to display. Was talking with Alex at Model Empire the other day and the Milwaukee NNL came up. I also picked up the flyer from there as a reminder....getting older you know. :rolleyes: So, maybe I'll see some of you there.

Only ONE more week 'til the Milwaukee NNL 22 which is on April 12th from 3 - 9 p.m. I hope to see some of you there, and by all means bring some of your models to display as well. The "other mag" will be taking photos and last year we had 900+ models on the tables. There will be a swap meet the next day. If anyone needs a flyer, send me a PM with your e-mail addy, and I'll get it out to you.

I hope to be there for the second half. Although I live less than 1.5 miles away, I will have to travel over 1,500 miles that day to get there, as I am starting in Texas, and arriving in Milwaukee at 4:30. Hope to meet some of you guys there.

I hope to be there!! One question though, as I've never been there. The NNL is on Saturday...swap meet on Sunday??? Is there no venders on Saturday?????? I hope there's aftermarket venders on sat. that's one reason I'd like to go. Don't mean to sound stupid, but what's in the swap meet? Sorry, just trying to get a little more info before going. ;) I'll be bringing my "razzberry" Olds, a Willys gasser, & maybe some others. I'll be the hillbilly wearing an "Amazing Figure Modeler" shirt with the Creature from the Black Lagoon on it ! LOL !

I'll be lookin' for you Derrick. Seeing LOTS of excellent builds, meeting and talking with many guys with the same interest as you, a great raffle, rock 'n roll music, and the camaraderie are all good reasons to go. And of course the boys from Winnipeg will be there as well. Last year we had 900+ models on the table which is a LOT of "eye candy." Still need more reasons to attend this great event that is in it's 22nd year Derrick?

Any info on it??

Though this is for vendors, it provides the pertinent info:

http://www.milwaukeeminimotors.com/vendor-info/

SHOW LOCATION: WAUKESHA COUNTY EXPOSITION CENTER(Arena Building)

N1 W24848 Northview Road

Exit I-94 at Waukesha Cty ā€œJā€ Exit #294

1 mile South to Northview and West 1 block on Northview

It's a few miles southeast of the Excellence Center, but easy to get to if you take I-94 West.