Model Cars Magazine Forum

60 impala

evilone

Guest JamesDE

Hey Kevin. If you are gonna turn that Impala into a pro-streeter, you should look into the Revell 55 Chevy Pro Sportsman. That thing has alot of details that would make this Impala pop.

Hey Kevin. If you are gonna turn that Impala into a pro-streeter, you should look into the Revell 55 Chevy Pro Sportsman. That thing has alot of details that would make this Impala pop.

i was thinking that but im going to blend prostreet with pro touring with this kit

this will be interesting :)

thanks for the idea though bro :lol:

Guest JamesDE

That is one clean looking Monte! You should raise it up on some 26"s. Nah, what the hell am I saying. Actually, I would throw a set of Pegasus rims with a 19/23 inch combo.

That is one clean looking Monte! You should raise it up on some 26"s. Nah, what the hell am I saying. Actually, I would throw a set of Pegasus rims with a 19/23 inch combo.

thanks bro i really dont know what i wanna do to it

i was in a painting mood and hit it up with a black and said there it is had the idea then got waisted from spraying the impala and forgot it

LOL im thinking of gitting a C6-R for a parts car for this and go sick with it

everything black all kinda stealthy LOL

I should go sleep on it and decide then LOL

I like'd the kolor of the Impala so much, went out and bought a thing of the same kolor paint at autozone today, 6.99, what a deal, dont know what I'm gonna paint but I got it in the paint stash, oh yeah also bought the clear, in Dupli, and Krylon,

Hay Evil when you spray'd the Dupli clear did it fog up on you? and did you have to kinda buff it out? maybe I got diffrent stuff I got the Duplicolor high gloss clear Acrylic Enamel, any way I tested it on some spoons and it fog'd up on me and it's really not as glossy as the Krylon I bought, just wondering

And if you get chance, try Duplicolor, Electric Current Red, they sell it at autozone small can like 5 bucks.

and the Burgandy Pearl Metallic, aint so bad either, kinda a Cherry metallic, gotta '63 ford I'm paintin that kolor this weekend, WOOO WOOO Autozone here I come again...

Edited by unforgiven

I like'd the kolor of the Impala so much, went out and bought a thing of the same kolor paint at autozone today, 6.99, what a deal, dont know what I'm gonna paint but I got it in the paint stash, oh yeah also bought the clear, in Dupli, and Krylon,

Hay Evil when you spray'd the Dupli clear did it fog up on you? and did you have to kinda buff it out? maybe I got diffrent stuff I got the Duplicolor high gloss clear Acrylic Enamel, any way I tested it on some spoons and it fog'd up on me and it's really not as glossy as the Krylon I bought, just wondering

And if you get chance, try Duplicolor, Electric Current Red, they sell it at autozone small can like 5 bucks.

and the Burgandy Pearl Metallic, aint so bad either, kinda a Cherry metallic, gotta '63 ford I'm paintin that kolor this weekend, WOOO WOOO Autozone here I come again...

oh yha bro it fogs up on me everytime i spray it

it helps to see where you sprayed it previously

no worries it will clear up real soon and be awsome after it dose

as for the colors i will keep my eye out for them thanks for the heads up

good luck on the 63 bro i cant wait to see it

hay dude ,you ever think about painting in a well ventalated area, or did ya miss that part on the can. hahahahahahaha B)

true that