Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Sox & Martin Pro Stock Cuda

Anyone have the old MRC keystone mags???, they are 1/24, but are great looking wheels.

http://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/mkiba-build-under-c/mrc/mrc-keystone-klassi-1/keystonemagsfiresto-3.html

Note they are the more modern "Keystone Klassic" wheels put out by Cragar after they bought Keystone. Original 60's/70's "Keystone Kustomags" are quite different in the shape of the spokes.

I want to start on the new Revell 1970 Sox and Martin. Does anybody know if they ran with a full interior that year or at least the back seat?

for the most part. the 1970 had a full stock interior,,, ft seats, door panels etc etc ,,,,,,EXCEPT no back seat

For those that have been wondering if anyone has built one. Here is one I have been working on slowly. I taped and painted all colors on body then cleared and polished it out. Then added decals that I had pruchased a long time ago. Not perfect but will do as a test build prior to buildign it as a Sox and Matin car. Not the best pciture just taking quickily with my phone. NO height adjustament made this is how it sits out of the box with the exception of wheels, and front tires.

140820_0001_zpsd7487d64.jpg

Edited by jjsipes

• 2 weeks later...