Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/25 Monogram Slingster Reference Pics & Inspriration

• 2 weeks later...

So what body do you think they ment it to be ?

A twodoor sedan?

or a five window coupe ?

No idea! To me, it looks like a Victoria with the bustle at the rear replaced by the rolled-under lower section from a sedan. And all of the beltline trim removed. I was going to cut the thing every which way until it was small enough to be an American Bantam. Then I saw that Jimmy Flintstone made an American Bantam body in 1/25 scale, so I grabbed that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's get back on track here guys (and Gals :lol: ) bantum_coupe_aa_fd_dragster_by_mr_wizard-d4ynf9m.jpg

Goin' away . . . Bantam-BB.jpg

now how about a little competition Round2 ? Don't you have this in your stash? Dig it up rewrap it, in say a tasty Comp Coupe style box art to do battle with Revell / Monogram ? $(KGrHqJHJEEFJcHm84R2BSc!!8W(7!~~60_35.JPG and we know you still have some of these : AMT-38061-2.jpg

Yeah, I know, same kit. But still, a little competition ( get it? :D ) wouldn't hurt. :P

Mmmmm tasty :P1007sr_11_o%2B1932_ford_sedan%2Bvintage_bantam_competition_coupe.jpg

and you both have this body. How about a great little 2in1 kit ? 32_bantam_HTRR.jpg Bantam Roadster/Coupe kit ?

What's this ? DSC_0074.JPG

Somebodys gonna love this one. With Wayne style Heads no less. :oDSC_0054.JPG

'Cuda's okay, certainly better than the Kit That Must Not Be Named - but this one strikes me as likely Revell's runaway best of 2013. Just plays closest to the company's strengths.

??? :huh:5580413898_5b557f9abc_z.jpg

Edited by Casey

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...