Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 inter KB5 twin turbo hilborn injected V10 street legal rig rod

I agree with semijoe, this is intense. Please chop the top. Looking forward to more.

Reminds me a little of an Intl Harvester pickup I saw in RatRod magazine built by Kevin Biggs. He calls it The Binder.

You ask for it... some Bondo and sanding steel to come.

100_2910_zpsd5a63405.jpg

100_2913_zps70dbc57b.jpg

100_2914_zps928aaee5.jpg

Edited by midengineaddict

GoatGuy asked me to shop the top and tooltas asked a blower so that's the result... so this setup is badass. This mock up shot is for them ;) if anyone have something to suggest me, don't hesitate

I will redo the blower longer and the scoop Will have an aluminium plate face and butterflies... the exhaust pipe will be shortened...

100_2916_zps0fb815dc.jpg

100_2917_zps4781ff16.jpg

Thanks Dave...

Thanks for your comment Cameron, the only resin parts exposes in my topic is the blower and the scoop (I'm not sure to use them) and are from

http://ecsvr.com/fpm/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=6&cat=Resin+Parts

All others ''plastic'' parts are 3D printed and are from...

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/tdrcatalog?sg93489%5Bpage%5D=1#sg93489

Thanks for the links. I wish someone would put that much care into 1/24 parts. Everything I see out there has so much potential but falls short, other than the PE kits.

I may have to start building larger scale just to buy some of this stuff. I really hope TDR goes down one more scale. Some of that stuff in 1/24 would be amazing.

Thanks for the links. I wish someone would put that much care into 1/24 parts. Everything I see out there has so much potential but falls short, other than the PE kits.

I may have to start building larger scale just to buy some of this stuff. I really hope TDR goes down one more scale. Some of that stuff in 1/24 would be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...