• Model

It looks like both photos are pics of a real car but heavily retouched with

an airbrush. The shading on the RS (quarter, door and bumper) stand out

as does the LR (quarter and door) on the other shot. As a long shot I'd

even go so far as to say that it could be an airbrushed drawing taken from

a real cars portrait. But I would guess not a model. Or, at least, not before

it was introduced to PhotoShop.

Steve

I guessed real, then I scrolled down to see that someone let the cat out of the bag early. Kinda takes the fun away for the rest of us though.

Maybe if you "know" the answer, you could say something cryptic without giving it away and ruining the fun for others? Just a thought.........

I guessed real, then I scrolled down to see that someone let the cat out of the bag early. Kinda takes the fun away for the rest of us though.

Maybe if you "know" the answer, you could say something cryptic without giving it away and ruining the fun for others? Just a thought.........

Exactly! Obviously, if you already have the photo or know for sure whether or not it's real, don't tell everyone!!! That spoils it for everyone else. B)

And just to make it official, yeah, it's real.

Next ROM coming Monday!

hay wow i didnt mess it up you did your the one that posted the rear end pics not me so dont blame me at all

its all on you this time

Actually if you read th rules for this post it says that if you know where the pic is from then dont say anything

im saying real ive seen that on a google search
hay wow i didnt mess it up you did your the one that posted the rear end pics not me so dont blame me at all

its all on you this time

The only "rule" is this: If you know the answer for sure (for example, you know where the photo is from), don't tell! That would spoil it for those who want to try and guess.

I'm not sure why you think the rules wouldn't apply to you. Just like the no selling/buying rule. The rules apply to everyone, including you. :D