Model Cars Magazine Forum

I really like how you educate us on the subject you have built, Make's your work that much better in my eye's. All the various medium's used result in a very realistic model, you don't seem to be afraid to work with other material's beside's styrene. When I saw the hand rail's I said no way he bent them, but I was wrong......that to me look's extremely difficult. Well done Harry.

I really like how you educate us on the subject you have built, Make's your work that much better in my eye's. All the various medium's used result in a very realistic model, you don't seem to be afraid to work with other material's beside's styrene. When I saw the hand rail's I said no way he bent them, but I was wrong......that to me look's extremely difficult. Well done Harry.

You're right, getting the curved handrails to the exact right shape wasn't easy. Probably the single hardest step of the whole building process.

That's truly amazing! Great model and in our favorite scale too. Best I've seen is the old AIrfix 1/32 scale kit. I had it as a kid and never got it together. I have an unbuilt one today that someday I'll take a shot at!

KGrHqNHJEE92ClN7LBQP8gQWm60_57-vi.jpg

Here are some shots of the 1/32 kit. Looks like it can be built into a nice model.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23875695@N06/5518626476/