Model Cars Magazine Forum

Like too, but finding a 8 in 1/20 scale is hard. thougth about buting 2 6s together B) .

I thought GM created the 4.3 V6 by removing 2 cylinders from the 350/5.7, so you would be OK by extending it.

Awesome work. The frame is awesome.

That looks sweet. I have that same kit. I'am going to make my truck out of it. I have a 99 S-10 with a fleet side bed, 235 75 15s alltrane tires. I'am going to need to make the right grill and I already have a fleet side bed from another S-10 kit I used to have. Keep the pick coming.

I got a 99 sonoma and I love it!

Now, if your gonna build a replica of your 1:1, I think it would be ALOT easier to start with a 1/25 amt s10/sonoma kit. Because the 94-97 completly different from the 98+. Like the front end, interior(which resembles a 99 silverado) rear bumper is steel etc....

What I'm saying is if you start with the amt 1/25 kit, cut and fit a 99 silverado interior in it, add the 99 rear bumper to it, scratch the front end and you would have a pretty desent replica, and would be alot easier then starting with these 1/20 kits.

I just keep thinking, WOW! You have some incredible scratch-building skills. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that I was looking at the project pictures from Truckin' or Street Trucks magazines. I will continue watching this one for more inspiration :)

Rod

A BUTTERFLY HOOD. NOW THATS NICE.

I just keep thinking, WOW! You have some incredible scratch-building skills. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that I was looking at the project pictures from Truckin' or Street Trucks magazines. I will continue watching this one for more inspiration :)

Rod

THANX RONI & ROD I'LL KEEP WORK ON IT.

• 2 weeks later...

That's very sweet, I love it, don't like the wing but it still looks cool.

What if you a red stripe on the lip of the rim to make it stand out some?

Used a f1 eng. so i run with the wing. Like the red stripe may have go with (THANKS)

That's very sweet, I love it, don't like the wing but it still looks cool.

What if you a red stripe on the lip of the rim to make it stand out some?

Bowtiebadboy i used the red strip on the rims, it looks grate thanks.