Model Cars Magazine Forum

In box pictures of new Tamiya 1:12 Enzo......

Im just not sold on this kit. When I have started this hobby(about a year ago) i did pay retail for some kits.Then I became a little smarter and bought from swap meets. It is just fun to buy below retail. I have a very nice house,2 collector cars,several new suv's and collect guns, so money is not a issue. The point is that it is just plastic.I guess it is just what you want to spend. Now if I can get that new Boss 302 for 45,000 dollars Hmmmmmmmm

Im just not sold on this kit. When I have started this hobby(about a year ago) i did pay retail for some kits.Then I became a little smarter and bought from swap meets. It is just fun to buy below retail. I have a very nice house,2 collector cars,several new suv's and collect guns, so money is not a issue. The point is that it is just plastic.I guess it is just what you want to spend. Now if I can get that new Boss 302 for 45,000 dollars Hmmmmmmmm

How about a Shelby 1000 for $200,000.

Expensive? Yes..

A beauty? YES! I build a 1/24 Tamiya Enzo a couple of years ago and it was probably one of the most demanding and perfect kits I put my hands on in my 30 years career as model builder..

I've bought this 1/12 and so far it seems to worth every $!

• 3 months later...

How about this one.....

http://youtu.be/qaMkT1Dk6xQ

2011 Targa Newfoundland Rally, wipes out an Enzo into the bay.

The series of profanities coming out of my mouth if I were driving would have made satan blush! Then again if I were driving I would probably have burnt both tires off and lost my voice yelling "hey guys, watch this!" :D