Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wisconsin builders?

hgbben

Ahhhh Nick!!!!???? Man, there goes my whole summer down to nothin'!!!!!!!! Now there isn't any reason to go!!!

No reason to go? There'll be plenty of cool cars and high octane burnin' along with rockin' roll playin' as well. I hopin to get up there a couple of times myself.

Only pickin on ya Nick, I gawk anytime I can..........

My plans have changed for the NNL this weekend. Lilly's surgery has been bumped to this Friday and we'll be in Chicago until late Saturday and back home on Saturday night. So looks like I won't make the NNL this year either!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Kyle and Phizz I am with the butchers model club out of delavan wi we are having a meeting on the 18th of May. The guys in the club do all sorts of different models. Street rods, dirt track, I like the big rigs my self. We meet at the community center on hwy 50. If either of you are interested pm me I can get you more details

• 2 weeks later...

There's also Classic Cars @ Classic Lanes in Greenfield...54th & West Layton Ave from 5-9PM Wednesday nights. Same show that use to be held at The Golden McDonald's on S 76th St. before it was torn down and rebuilt.

Edited by The70judgeman