Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some of my work

lordairgtar

When shooting, change the resolution on the camera to a lower setting.

I have an Olympus and the best setting is "SQ1".

If you have a computer image program... change the width setting to about 8 inches across at 72dpi.

Thanx Jairus, a friend took the pics for me, so I don't know if I can change anything there but I just got a digi-cam and although it is a cheapie, I will learn to use it and see what happens. I guess the next question is...what is a image program? I'm a total idjit when it comes to computers.

Great models man!

As far as the pics are concerned..........you can pick up the Paint Shop Pro 7 (made by JASC software) which will let you resize the pics once you have them on your hardrive.

I take my pics at a high res them resize them so that the crisp details can still be seen.

Hope this helps!

BILL

Gregg, if you use Fotki it sizes the pics for you. You can choose from a group of options but the base option is roughly the size of your third Rebel picture.

Nice work BTW! The Rebel is my favorite. I like the more obscure stuff!

Is that the Red Flag Limo? I have one of those but I didn't have any glues that would work on it good so I boxed it back up. That was before I discovered Super Glue but I've not gotten back to it yet!

• 2 weeks later...

Bill, that is the Red Flag, and it certainly does have some interesting plastic. I had to use super glue on most of it BTW, I used the front and rear suspension from a Lindberg 1/20th scale S10 truck. Looks better than what Trumpeter provided and fits.