Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lets put a face to that builder!

Guest Markus355

I hope that everyone will forgive me but I am so proud of my daughter and granddaughter I just had to post these two pictures.

Besides it's a better picture of me anyway.

MichelleKids432011015.jpg

MichelleKids432011011.jpg

I am one lucky, blessed man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

SPRINGNATIONALS2011027.jpg

This is me talking to J. Force, I worked V.I.P. security at Springnationals 2011 in Houston, he is a really good guy.

101_1983-vi.jpg

This is Josie, my schnauzer, checking out my beginning photography experiments with a diecast. Yep, big guy with small dog, no problem at all. She is the best dog I've ever had, smart, kind, curious, just very matter of fact, glad we adopted her. She likes model cars too, if she had thumbs, she would build 'em.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys I thought that since we do alot of intermingling here it would be nice to put a face to the guys we talk with. So if your not to shy post a pic here of yourself , you can include family & friends in the pic if you like. so have fun with it and introduce yourself. as usual I wont ask you to do anything im not willing to do myself so I'll start it off.

Hello im Romell (the ugly guy on the right) Im a recovering Styrene addict who has fallen off the wagon numorous times and this is my beautiful wife "D" ( the pretty girl on the left) who has helped me make the transition from styrene to brass LOL!

finaltouches005.jpg