Model Cars Magazine Forum

Holden Monaro

Dingo

It has gone from red to green but that don't worry me as I'm not much of a GM fan anyway but I wll build them because they a model cars that I can build anyway, so here is my 2004 Holden Monaro ready for the great race across the U.S. Cannonballers here I come.

005005.jpg

005006.jpg

Yep right hook in the U.S.of A.

005007.jpg

The driving lights so I can where I'm going in the dark of night.

005010.jpg

Twinpipes one each side something very rare on Aussie new cars these days, these ones R made from solder.

Dingo :lol:

Rob yes it did look great in the red but I couldn't find that red paint again and me not being a GM man blasted it with green and George it ain't a GTO if U lok carefully U'll see the grille/bumper at the front and the bumper at the rear is completely different our Holden Monaro was sent to the U.S.rebadged a GTO when they didn't sell in the land of the YankTank (Aussie term) G.M. Holden brought them back to Oz converted them back to right hook and sold them as it, we have quite a few rebadged GTO's as Monaros now with all the GTO gear pn them. So that's why this model is right hook it's is actually a Monaro not a GTO.

Dingo ;)