Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mercedes AMG 600 S Coupe

RadRidesByDan

This is the only import model car that I have on my shelf.....

Pretty much box stock except for the wheels....wheels are Pegasus 19" 5 spoke with 23" aluminum sleeve, brakes by Pegasus, dual exhaust tips, modified rear bumper for the dual tips, and frenched anntena. The paint is Sally Hansen Prism Nail Polish from Wal Mart, cleared and polished with detail masters polishing kit. The interior is detailed with metalizer paints, burnt metal and titanium colors

AMG600SCoupe.jpg

AMG600SCoupe3.jpg

AMG600SCoupe7.jpg

AMG600SCoupe9.jpg

AMG600SCoupe10.jpg

AMG600SCoupe11.jpg

thanks 4 lookin'

:D Well, for the nkotb, you sure made a nice entrance! I just lov the paint on that rascal, it really does go with the car!. and the interior sure ain't no slouch either!.Heck the WHOLE car is just too smooth, GREAT lookin build! Your gonna be a great addition to the family! :o

:D Well, for the nkotb, you sure made a nice entrance! I just lov the paint on that rascal, it really does go with the car!. and the interior sure ain't no slouch either!.Heck the WHOLE car is just too smooth, GREAT lookin build! Your gonna be a great addition to the family! :o

George my man...where are all your builds????? cant seem to lo-cate them

:lol: Dan, unfortunately, I am a computer illiterate!, the best minds on this board have tried an tried to instruct me, but to no avail, I still can't get it down! I am waiting for friend to give me personal ,hands on, do it like THIS dummy, instructions. Hopefully HE can get thru the years of mental inactivity, and I can finally get it right! I wanna join the deth race build soooo bad! All my friends are in on it! ;)

:lol: Dan, unfortunately, I am a computer illiterate!, the best minds on this board have tried an tried to instruct me, but to no avail, I still can't get it down! I am waiting for friend to give me personal ,hands on, do it like THIS dummy, instructions. Hopefully HE can get thru the years of mental inactivity, and I can finally get it right! I wanna join the deth race build soooo bad! All my friends are in on it! ;)

tell ya what George......Ill see what I can do to help from here so that we can get your builds up here.

:lol: Dan, Thanks for the offer, But, If a Marine Corps SARGEANT , and a computer literate civie couldn't get it thru this thick skull, I don't hold out much hope for a tutorial lesson! What I need is a hands on, over the shoulder training session! Kinda like boot camp.If anyone coulda done it, I thought Clay woulda been able to, but since he couldn't smack me inna head when I screwed up, I guess I couldn't appericiate the seriosness of the lesson! Thats the way I was taught in the Corps, and it's stayed with me now for almost 40 years, so I guess I learn best the "hands on"way! :lol: How close are you to Deeetroit, and the Ambassador Bridge? Maybe I could pick you up there? :blink: