Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I got some new stuff, no pictures needed since you all know what this stuff looks like...

Last night I went to the Jersey Shore Model Car Club's Christmas Party. I bought the new Revell 'cuda, a Moebius Chrysler and an extra Revell '50 Olds to go under the resin wagon body I got recently. A decent night. On the way home it was misty and I realized how bad the wipers were on the wife's car.

So I went on a shopping spree today. I got wiper blades for both her Breeze and the Caravan. I also bought plugs for the Breeze and a new battery for my Geo Tracker. While at Pep Boys I bought 2 cans of Duplicolor primer using my $10 rewards check. Then I went to Home Depot and bought two new clamp on lights for the model room.

Got a few more things from eBay. Got the Ford GT because my son says he wants to build one. Had one in the stash, but I want to build it. The GTO came with the GT. The Accord and Monza are open but sealed inside. Got the bag of blower parts which should last forever since I don't do that many hot rods. One set of wheels is for my Hammer build and the other for the stash. Last but least what I think was a steal. Have seen these F150 kits every time I was in Ollie's but never got one because all the boxes where rough and open. Well, I decided to take a look inside, and all appears to be sealed in plastic. So what I though was going to be a $7.99 model turned out to be a $4.99 model! Merry Xmas to me.
photo-vi.jpg

I got a 1/8 MPC Honda 750 (single cam) off eBay. I just got through taking inventory of the parts. Missing only one and decals are kind of messed up.

If any of you have this kiit for parts or a glue bomb, please contact me! I am dealing.......lol

Yhanks,

Joe.

Thought I would share what I got for my birthday. I am a car modeler who likes to dabble into ships and airplanes. I now have three battleships. Here is the latest.

DSC00420-vi.jpg

I also got the Artwox wooden deck.

DSC00423-vi.jpg

And finally, the Lion Roar detail set. Unfortunately I don't think my skills are up to the task of using every piece in the Lion Roar set :(

DSC00424-vi.jpg

DSC00431-vi.jpg

Edited by Nacho Z

Good to know. There is a guy on Ebay offering them for 23$ a piece,never seen them so low in price before.

if it's this

photo_zpsf588f408.jpg

buy several, they go for around $65.

and share the link to the listing, I could use another one, or two, even though it's a euro trailer. although given your location, it's good for you :D

Edited by tbill

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...