Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/8 top alcohol dragster

comp1839

DAVE-

Every aspect of this car, literally every nut & bolt is spectacular! Truely a work of art! 1/8 scale is your choice of scale, but have you ever seen or dabbled with 1/4 scale, especially the 1/4 scale radio control drag cars that are out there? Those baby's are somethin' else. Like I said in a previous post, I look forward to every up date that comes along. Thank-you for sharing all of your knowledge, skills and time, they're much appreciated!

Marty

(P.S. What color is the "Long" car going to be?)

Edited by Build Up Boy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Dave, you do some outstanding work my friend. This dragster is beautiful and the craftmanship is top notch. I love seeing all of the detail you put into your builds. Hope you don't mind if I save some of the pics to use for references for some of my builds. Thanks for sharing your builds with us.

• 2 weeks later...

I just went through this entire build thread and have to say all of my plastic just doesn't look right anymore. You've convinced me that building in metal is the way to go. I'm in awe of all of your work and inspired by your talent. You da man!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

WOW! I'm a "door" guy but this rail is just BEAUTIFUL, awe inspiring to say the least Dave, THANKS for sharing. Can't wait to hear her run. :D

Marty

I'm with Marty as well, more of a door guy than TF. So this is where that Blown motor comes into play that you posted in another thread. I am just amazed at your work. NOW I see how you are able to turn out some of these parts... You have quite the set up in the background there!