Model Cars Magazine Forum

Don Garlit`s: Swamp Rat 33 Streamliner 1/28/14

John Teresi

Oh, man! The more you look at this model, the less you think it's a model! Amazing build. Just amazing.

Won Best of Class ~ 1st Place Large Scale and The Bob Peeples Memorial Best Engineered awards at DESERT SCALE CLASSIC 10.

* And, as always, it was great to have John in the house along with the 321 guys and his SOA jacket and the gurlz he goes with! Fun guys.

Next time you see John, ask him about breakfast in Phoenix!

Danno…….thank you for the plug……..as always you did a great MC job at DSC 10………and as always you made us laugh and feel welcome…….you are such a totally cool friend and we love you Brother……..thanks again for such a GREAT show :)

Danno…….thank you for the plug……..as always you did a great MC job at DSC 10………and as always you made us laugh and feel welcome…….you are such a totally cool friend and we love you Brother……..thanks again for such a GREAT show :)

Thank you, John.

But really, it's you guys ~ all you guys who enter ~ that make the show great!

I'm just there to herd the cats. ;)

By The Way did you post the finished pics already somewhere? I'm just wondering as I don't want to miss that post. :D

Hi Niko………no,I have not……..I have been really busy with the Model Car Contest Shows……..I will post within the next couple of weeks…….thanks for asking