Model Cars Magazine Forum

TV and Movie vehicle Community Build

Nick Winter

well so far we've had a great turn out, here's some of our finished builds.

anyway I built "Christine" as my first build and i'm working on the Cannonball Run Ambulance right now.

Christine010-1.jpg

Christine012-1.jpg

Christine013.jpg

Christine014-1.jpg

Christine015-1.jpg

Christine016-1.jpg

Christine019-1.jpg

Christine018-1.jpg

I know I forgot the license plates!!!! I'm planning on printing a bunch of plates.

Just thought I'd Remind everyone that as of now there's no End date, we haven't come up with one, and I'd also like to remind everyone that you can build as many as you like.

Here are some more pics of my Eliminator '33 Ford that I built for the community build. Thanks again for starting this build, Nick! I am thinking about adding another build to this one, if I get my Corvette C5R and '53 Victoria finished soon!

000_0145.jpg

000_0148.jpg

000_0149.jpg

000_0150.jpg

000_0151.jpg

000_0153.jpg

Thanks for checkin' it out!

Here are some more pics of my Eliminator '33 Ford that I built for the community build. Thanks again for starting this build, Nick! I am thinking about adding another build to this one, if I get my Corvette C5R and '53 Victoria finished soon!

Thanks for checkin' it out!

Like I said there's no limit on how many you can build.

Pretty much box stock other than the light bar and equipment in the rear. I omitted the back seat and added scratched cases, ropes, and scuba tanks. The light bar is from a Testor's metal bodied Crown Vic with alley lights. Shotgun is a parts box special and radio heads are Evergreen. Didn't realize until after the pics were taken I had forgotten the front license plate and the a-pillar spot lights. Soon to be rectified.

Enjoy!

240cast16.jpg240cast17.jpg

DSCN3038.jpg

DSCN3037.jpg

DSCN3039.jpg

DSCN3049.jpg

Edited by Murphy's Law

Great CBP. I built this one some time ago for a friend of mine in Colorado, complete with JJ and "HIM". :angry: I've got a Magnum PI edition Ferrari that I may have to get on for this... :(

Cannonball3.jpg

No way that's my second build, but mine's goning to be as close as I can get it, never thought of making figures for the drivers of the Movie and TV cars I build.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to bring this page back to the top! I was finally able to finish my build over the weekend.

Build is Demi Moore's CJ-7 from St. Elmo's Fire.

385.jpg

And here's mine:

SDC10421.jpg

SDC10420.jpg

SDC10422.jpg

SDC10423.jpg

SDC10424.jpg

SDC10427.jpg

Built pretty much box stock, with a few minor additions such as the front highback bucket seats from the AMT Scout kit, turn signal lever, spark plug wires, and of course the correct license plates. Enjoy!

Time to bring this page back to the top! I was finally able to finish my build over the weekend.

Build is Demi Moore's CJ-7 from St. Elmo's Fire.

And here's mine:

Built pretty much box stock, with a few minor additions such as the front highback bucket seats from the AMT Scout kit, turn signal lever, spark plug wires, and of course the correct license plates. Enjoy!

Looks good. B)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Nick, glad to see you still posting here! But anyways that ambulance came out great. Good job on replicating the real one. :) I would join this build off but I'm not a big fan of tv cars but I was thinking on building the peterbuilt trike from monster garage.

Yeah for now, Thanks, just let me know if you do want to join.