Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mercedes Slr Mclaren

The Phenom

HI GUYS

I BUILD THIS MODEL A FEW MONTHS AGO AAND I FINISHED IN SCALEFINISHES PEARL WHITE.THE MODEL TOOK ME A THREE MONTHS TO COMPLETE AND IT HAS A PHOTO ETCHED SET FROM HOBBY DESIGN AND KA MODELS I HOPE YOU ENJOY ,THANKS FOR Watch!

SANY0122-1.jpg

SANY0114-3.jpg

SANY0118-2.jpg

SANY0119-3.jpg

SANY0126-2.jpg

SANY0162-2.jpg

Edited by Ferrari Fan

Very nice model. The heats hielding under the hood is a nice detail. Some of the craft stores sell that stuff in rolls in the cake decorating section.

HI! THE HEAT SHIELD UNDER THE HOOD IS FROM MODEL FACTORY HIRO,BUT THE PAPER ROLL THAT YOU MENTION WORKS GREAT TOO!

THANKS FOR WATCH !

Beautiful! I love cars in Pearl White. Especially cars of this nature.

Did you know that there is an actual one? One of one. Special Ordered. Although it is a roadster.

used-2009-mercedes~benz-slr-basetrim-4162-5060936-1-640.jpg

Great clean work!

Chris

WOWWWW!! LOOKS BEAUTIFUL !!! I WANT TO BUILD ONE ROADSTER BECAUSE I HAVE THE ROADSTER CONVERSION KIT FROM HOBBY DESIGN,

THANKS CHRIS!

Well guys, Rey is one of the most talented builders in Puerto Rico, I am just happy that he is posting more of his work here, as you can see he is a very talented individual. Thanks amigo for sharing with us and I truly hope you can share more of your beautiful work with us in the future!!! B)

Well guys, Rey is one of the most talented builders in Puerto Rico, I am just happy that he is posting more of his work here, as you can see he is a very talented individual. Thanks amigo for sharing with us and I truly hope you can share more of your beautiful work with us in the future!!! :)

THANKS MARCOS I WILL POST MORE TOMORROW ,STAY TUNE!!!!