Model Cars Magazine Forum

Olde Potbelly Gang Show

Wildrice

The Old Pot Belly Gang is at it again !

with thier MODEL and TOY Show on November 2nd 2008

New Stanton Fire Hall located near the Intersection of I-70/ Pa Turnpike/ and Route 119

NEW STANTON PA.

Motels within walking distance

Food on site and Nearby

Bigger Vendor area this year

Model Contest will be held in adjoining room

Peoples Choice Model Contest

Raffle Prizes and More

Street Rod (Pre 60's)

Street Machine (post 60"s)

Custom Auto (all)

Competition (all types of Racing)

Commercial Vehicles

Factory Stock

Diorama

Other (Military, Sci Fi etc.)

Judging is PEOPLES CHOICE 1st, 2nd and 3rd place

Contest registration from 9am till Noon

Had a great time everyone and got a couple of really good deals. The only issue for me was the 50/50 last year you guys sold til it it $50 then did a drawing and that was the routine all day. This year it was 1 drawing at 2:30. Now it's your show and I'm not telling you what to do but people may not have been inclined to buy any tickets since they were not gonna stay all day. (like me) And I thought it was pretty awesome how that guy tried to rip off one of the vendors and about 15 of you guys chased him to get the stuff back. Thats awesome! But anyhow I had a blast and I can't wait til next year. Bobby, Tom, Brian, Sully and all you other modeling nuts I met, I had a blast talking to all you guys. And all you 3RA guys I can't wait til this new swap meet in March. Can anyone say income tax return time? Woohoo !!! Later. -Will

• 3 weeks later...

I had a great time at the show I got some killer deals. Im a sucker for a bargain :o. Im looking forwrd to the next show in march. Im glad I joined the 3RA club!! (Thanks Sully) It opened the door to a large group of great people including the potbelly gang. Have a good one everyone & see you at the show ;)

Edited by Nate Vamosi