Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Centrifugal Superchargers

Hi all, just wanted to post an *update* on the resin centrifugal superchargers I have planned for release. The master is 100% scratch built by me using various styrene bits. I was able to get the master in rubber as well as some pulleys and have gotten my first pull from the mold. I'm still tweaking a few things so these are not ready (YET) but will be very shortly. There will probably be 3 choices of pulley (street, cogged street/drag, and cogged drag) and also 2 different rubber belts (smooth & cogged) available. Still finalizing pulley designs and belts but these should be wrapped up soon and ready for ordering. I'll update this thread when they are *officially* available.

Here are some preliminary pics of the first pull. Sorry for the poor pics also, my camera would not cooperate with me tonight :)

IMG_4878.jpg

IMG_4876.jpg

IMG_4870.jpg

IMG_4882.jpg

IMG_4889.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i've got a sweet 454ss waiting patiently for one of these supercharges...can't wait to be able to order one..

Soon folks. I'm waiting on belt materials to come in and then I'd like to have some stock on hand to fill first initial orders. Thanks for being patient + your interest B)