Model Cars Magazine Forum

Time Machine International Scout SSII Transkit

Has anyone got any responce from Jeff recently?

I orderer (and payed) some stuff from him in April 2011. Still no goods or refund... After few emails that I sent, I finally got one email (in August 2011) from him about him being injured and behind on orders and shipping my goods next weekend... Surprise - No goods, no refund.... After that he has not replied to any of my mails. Is he still in business?

That's not good. I've seen (what I believe to be) Time Machine's resin stuff on eBay, and it was less than a month ago that I saw it. I think they are located in Lebanon, TN?

That's not good. I've seen (what I believe to be) Time Machine's resin stuff on eBay, and it was less than a month ago that I saw it. I think they are located in Lebanon, TN?

Thanks for the info.

Heh, I got an e-mail from him soon after I posted here. I'll give him few more weeks to sort this out. :) Mistakes do happen and I do believe in giving people a chance to correct them, I'm very patient but it won't last forever.

I have come across what looks like his stuff also . Have made a purchase or two and it is good looking stuff .

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info.

Heh, I got an e-mail from him soon after I posted here. I'll give him few more weeks to sort this out. :) Mistakes do happen and I do believe in giving people a chance to correct them, I'm very patient but it won't last forever.

Did you ever get a response? I ordered some parts from TMR 6 months ago...sent an email inquiry a couple months ago, never got a reply.

• 6 months later...

Did you ever get a response? I ordered some parts from TMR 6 months ago...sent an email inquiry a couple months ago, never got a reply.

Yes I did. He answers my e-mails and claims he shipped (again?) nov. 17th. I still have never recieved any of the goods I ordered (and payed) in April 2011. I actually trust he did send my goods. :/ Somehow I got the impression that he wants to do the right thing, but as I said -> no goods here. Sent him an e-mail this morning and got a refund to my PayPal-account few hours later. Case closed, no hard feelings.