Model Cars Magazine Forum

LHD skylines!!!!! very rare cars!

Cool...the R32 and R34 I've seen in Denver are both RHD...seems like it would be awkward to drive a RHD car in the US, but fun..

yeah, imagine trying to go through a drive-thru! LOL! i did once in a friends RHD honda integra type-r! thats was alot of fun! lol! the girl at micky-d's couldn't beleave it, she almost droped my food! LOL

yeah, imagine trying to go through a drive-thru! LOL! i did once in a friends RHD honda integra type-r! thats was alot of fun! lol! the girl at micky-d's couldn't beleave it, she almost droped my food! LOL

Trying to pass on a two lane road is a challenge...I rode in a RHD R32 for a while on an all day car club outing, the driver would ask me if it was clear for him to pull out.. spent the rest of the day alternating driving and navigating in my buddy Steve's NSX. That car was as much or more fun on the Colorado mountain backroads than my M3 was..

Trying to pass on a two lane road is a challenge...I rode in a RHD R32 for a while on an all day car club outing, the driver would ask me if it was clear for him to pull out.. spent the rest of the day alternating driving and navigating in my buddy Steve's NSX. That car was as much or more fun on the Colorado mountain backroads than my M3 was..

lol, yeah, that is a problem. and cool, i love nsx's! they are such nice cars. i was sad when honda decided to cancel it!