Model Cars Magazine Forum

Erik Olijnsma's Chevrolet Corvette GS '64

wow that is a nice job of what looks like a daunting kit. ive only opened mine a few times but never got brave enough to start it!

let me ask you, i know these cars sat high in real life, and yours i take it was built with the out of box suspension without modifications.

but how much effort would it be to lower this car realistically, that is without gluing tires to the top of wheel wells etc?

do you have a "in process" thread somewhere that shows the suspension being built up?

reason being, i think that when i build mine i will not make it true to life but rather lower it down more, maybe a lot more.

many thanks and yes man what a great job you did of it. that hood is awesome.

You remind me of a grandfather showing the first pictures of his first grandson. They never stop coming....anyway, nice job on a difficult kit to build. Very detailed kit but with more then a few "Oh no's" built into it. My only question, and maybe you mentioned it and I just missed it, is the color...it seems a bit too dark...but maybe it is just me. Anyway, well done.