Model Cars Magazine Forum

great job, just started looking at this. love the time and effort, it's really paying off. one thing if I may ( and maybe I missed this somewhere in the posts ) but I would either shave the door handles or cut them out and put them on the other side (yea, just remove them for a smoother look) because of the suicide doors. I have never seen suicide doors with the handle in the normal location.

Al, knowing Ben's abilities, don't be surprised if he comes up with some concoction to make the stock locations actually function and pop the doors open. :lol: If you wanna see what I mean, look up his Blazer and you'll see what he can churn out. It blows my mind how people can build on this level. :huh:

Edited by Skydime

great job, just started looking at this. love the time and effort, it's really paying off. one thing if I may ( and maybe I missed this somewhere in the posts ) but I would either shave the door handles or cut them out and put them on the other side (yea, just remove them for a smoother look) because of the suicide doors. I have never seen suicide doors with the handle in the normal location.

Thanks man.....about the handles they wull get shaved just havent got back to filling them in yet

Edited by Altered Visions Customs

Al, knowing Ben's abilities, don't be surprised if he comes up with some concoction to make the stock locations actually function and pop the doors open. :lol: If you wanna see what I mean, look up his Blazer and you'll see what he can churn out. It blows my mind how people can build on this level. :huh:

Thanks bro appreciate the kind words

What's going in it, 383,, flat six, stock LUV hamster?..

Hmmmmm.......

thanks for the head up. and yes, I am a virgin when it comes to seeing Bens work and I see what you mean. looks like I spoke out of turn. I will have to look up your blazer build Ben, my apologies.

and let me say this, I am by no means a low rider fan, 1:1 or models.... don't hated them at all, just would walk past them at shows... but this build drew me in. opened up my eyes a little, just a little though, goes to show, you don't have to be a fan of a style of car to really appreciate the effort and talent it takes to build one. I am learning a lot and can adapt some of your building skills to my pro streeters.... what? pro street, I thought that was dead!!

beautiful build young man and I will be watching. may have some questions too, if you don't mind.

thanks for the head up. and yes, I am a virgin when it comes to seeing Bens work and I see what you mean. looks like I spoke out of turn. I will have to look up your blazer build Ben, my apologies.

and let me say this, I am by no means a low rider fan, 1:1 or models.... don't hated them at all, just would walk past them at shows... but this build drew me in. opened up my eyes a little, just a little though, goes to show, you don't have to be a fan of a style of car to really appreciate the effort and talent it takes to build one. I am learning a lot and can adapt some of your building skills to my pro streeters.... what? pro street, I thought that was dead!!

beautiful build young man and I will be watching. may have some questions too, if you don't mind.

No worries bro,no need to apoligize i dont mind at all ;) if i can get ur eyes to open up about these trucks n the enginnering that it takes to build one then ive already acomplished my goal:) if u have questions feel free to pm me anytime n ill help out the best i can......btw i love pro street !!!!

This is looking awesome

Thank you