Model Cars Magazine Forum

Reference help needed

Hi guys,I am getting ready to start building a Bob Glidden Mustang II pro stocker and was wondering if anyone has any reference pics for this car?I have spent hours online and have come up empty handed. :cry: Also what would be a good kit to get a nice engine?I am using the AMT Firefighter kit for a base,but the engine is wrong I believe.Being a circle track guy I am kinda lost on this subject,LOL.Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the link George,I went there and didn't see anything of help. :( If any one else has any ideas please let me know.This build is for a friend so I want it to be accurate.

I've done an exhaustive search for photos of that car but it must have been to fast for a photographer to shoot. I can't find a one. Slixx has the decals and there may be reference photos with the decals.

http://www.slixx.com/7003.htm?id=3470

Hi guys,I am getting ready to start building a Bob Glidden Mustang II pro stocker and was wondering if anyone has any reference pics for this car?I have spent hours online and have come up empty handed. :cry: Also what would be a good kit to get a nice engine?I am using the AMT Firefighter kit for a base,but the engine is wrong I believe.Being a circle track guy I am kinda lost on this subject,LOL.Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Here's what we have

Hope it Helps

adc5_1.JPG

ae99_1.JPG

30c1_1.JPG

7e4e_1.JPG

af_1.JPG

351Clevelandpowerpax-vi.jpg

& a Set Of Big Wrinkle Wall ( handed ) Left / Right MEATS

00_1_b.JPG

Plans in the works ( TBA ) for CLEAR FRONT HEAD LIGHT LENS as replacements to the Chrome Plated FUGLY kit Head Lights :(

Really Busy Pouring Fresh New Product for the "Summer" Line Up

Honestly ............ Going to Blow everyone away ! :shock:

"Mack" eMail me Directly for Info & $'s on the Glidden pkgs

we also have a few misc. GOODIES Not Listed for sale ( from my own personal molds * in house projects * ) that you maybe interested in

Gotta Get back in the Shop !

&

Pour Sum More