Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dispose of materials

Doug makes an excellent point here folks . Brake fluid will allow the solid paint fragments to settle in the bottom of a container in usually about a week . I do the same thing . Yes , I have recycled old Brake fluid to strip paint on several projects . Meanwhile , see if there are hazardous material recycling drives in you're area . Often times such materials are picked up in cities . Ed Shaver

Definatly..but water is its worst enemy....looses its ability to work...the solids settle and can be removed

Guest FastFred

Y'all do realize I was joking, right?

Not with your previous comments,,,I pray you are joking...if not have a snort of Benzine...it will clear your sinuses

sarah-palin-inspired-pancake1.jpg

I used to dump it 50 feet from the well...then I took it 150 feet away!

You go ahead and dump toxic chemicals on the ground and drink the well water if you want to Andy ! This is America after all-people should be able to be as socially irresponsible as they want. (this is sarcastic humor BTW)

Guest Johnny

sarah-palin-inspired-pancake1.jpg

You go ahead and dump toxic chemicals on the ground and drink the well water if you want to Andy ! This is America after all-people should be able to be as socially irresponsible as they want. (this is sarcastic humor BTW)

Constitutionally you are correct if he owns the property!

How many of you consume ALL natural foods? no preservatives no added chemicals not anything added just straight natural food. No one does. You put more poisons in your body, and into the eco system every time you drive a vehicle. That being said how many of you smoke or drink? More toxic waste dumped into your body. Besides that what about these large companies that dump waste into our streams and rivers. Do you know there are at least 11 rivers forced to go underground while we as in everyone dump hazardous chemicals into them. How about the toilet do you know some of that gets into the streams and rivers? As well when they embalm someone that goes right into the rivers and drinking water. I know all of these things for a fact. I dont think you really need to be concerned with a few household chemicals dumped in a back yard somewhere. And there is a whole lot more that could be said about mining and freon if people want to pick. Im not aggrivated just making a point. If you want to gripe at the little man you need to look at the large picture.

Just a heds up this happened in my aera. A house painter back when oil paints were more prevalent dumped his thinner bucket out in the woods.100yards away from the house he painted. 2 months later he got fined as the water table not only going to the house he painted but 5 other house all had been contaminated . $500,000 fine later and a comical waste company cleaning the area. The people now get water fromm a privet water tank. Also a small out of business speaker company near me got fined for dumping ther chemical waste 20yrs ago after a number of children were born with defects. This resulted in 30million in fines and law suites . The state burned the soil for 3 years before they could deam it safe.

Edited by hotrod59f100