Model Cars Magazine Forum

41 chevy ,bread delivery truck , 3-29 -14 ,PICS OF UNDER SIDE ,AND OTHER DELIVERY I.V BUILT .

• 3 months later...

Blair,if you ever decide to attend of of our Toledo evnts please be sure to bring your whole fleet of these trucks along.I'm sure everyone would really enjoy seeing them.Seeing this one makes me want to go back to a couple of the Divco projects I have in process.So many models.......so little time !!

Blair,did you make scale drawings of the larger panels of your truck when you were building it?I would like to see you post photos of them if you did.If we had the panel drawings for the cowl/windshield,side panel,doors,roof and rear section panel that we could enlarge to the size we needed we could use those to create our own versions of your bread truck.

Thanks...Tom

I just love the smell of plastic in the morning , I do better with plastic sheets ,i have a 1/24th scale ruler and using it works for me ,when I get my dremel going and the plastic is flying i,m in haven ,

THANKS TO EVERY ONE FOR THE KIND COMMENTS ,THE NEXT ONE WILL BE THE 1950 CHEVY FRONT END ,

Edited by bpletcher55

Blair,you will love being retired.I know I certainly do.I retired three and a half years ago at age 68 and am having the time of my life building models again full time.Be sure to post the new one with the '50 chevy front end.If you PM me your email addres I will send you a couple pictures I took of a van at the Goodguys Nationals in Columbus,Ohio a couple weeks ago with a really kool paint patina paint job,