Model Cars Magazine Forum

so far heres the 65 Mustang

sno_man80

I almost feel out of place in here!! Heres my 65 Mustang so far, I'll be dropping in a Boss 302 that currently is getting the detail of plug wires.

100_0838.jpg

100_0837.jpg

I'll still be doing more engine paint detail as I go, I guess I get too excited as I get part accomplished!! If theres any tips for a better job any where I'm waiting for replys, thanks for viewing.

Yu just gotta hold yur breath a little bit longer Scott, yu can do it. :twisted:

One of my favorite Falcons, tha '64/65 Mustang. :( just teasing :wink:

Zeb

I completely messed up the paint on a 70 Boss 302, so I used the body as a test piece, for colors, I cut the doors to practice, and I just built a 289 GT350R, and the motor in the 1965 standard mustang is a 289, and it deserves a Boss 302, mostly because I had one sitting in a box! And its not typical so I decided to mix it up a bit and drop one in there, it fits perfect. I am putting the 289 headers on the 302 so it hooks up to the exaust properly. The motor itself doesn't offer the detail of the 289 but I think it'll puzzle people and thats why I did it, and to me the only 289 worth having is a tri-power, this isn't that so I figure its my world and its the only 1965 Boss 302 I'll probably ever see more less ever own!! :D