Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya and Ebbro launch a 1/24 scale Citroen 2CV Fourgonnette plastic kit

Junkman

As seen on the Nürnberg toy show:

tamiya41.jpg

Release is temptatively scheduled for May 2013.

Looks like Tamiya and Ebbro are now cooperating. The founder of Ebbro is a former Tamiya employee.

Ebbro and Tamiya have previously cooperated in the development of various 1:20 scale F1 Grand Prix model kits.

Edited by Junkman

When I saw the photo's from the German toy fair, i wrote to Tamiya and Ebbro, and was told the following ...

"It is a colaboration between Tamiya and Ebbro with the modified parts being designed by Kia San at Ebbro"

Edited by GeeBee

I saw a real 2cv recently. I have to admit, after seeing one in the metal I quite liked it. It looks like something you can work on easily. Don't know whether that's true or not. My wife couldn't understand why i liked it. That being said, she didn't like the scirocco r I was thinking about buying either, said it was a girls car. Ben

I caught part of one of the old Pink Panther movies on cable a couple weeks ago, and Clouseau was driving a phone company van that IIRC was like this--a 2cv based truck. Or maybe I'm miss remembering. Other Citroens I'd love to see in 1:24th are the funky corrugated H-van, the classic DS and SM...

Edited by Rob Hall

I caught part of one of the old Pink Panther movies on cable a couple weeks ago, and Clouseau was driving a phone company van that IIRC was like this--a 2cv based truck. Or maybe I'm miss remembering. Other Citroens I'd love to see in 1:24th are the funky corrugated H-van, the classic DS and SM...

You are remembering correctly.

And I'd kill for an H van. I think the original poster here (Junkman) shared a link to a really nice die-cast H van. But I'm really interested in a nice plastic kit.

I see myself gettting one of these kits

Same thoughts, as i saw it in another forum.

You are remembering correctly.

And I'd kill for an H van. I think the original poster here (Junkman) shared a link to a really nice die-cast H van. But I'm really interested in a nice plastic kit.

I agree. the H-van from Welly i bought and must say: for a diecast i am amused. Like it. But f there will be a plastic kit from it, i will have it also. Like this van since i saw Louis de Fines-Movies :wub: