Model Cars Magazine Forum

Milwaukee NNL - April 12th, 2014

mikemodeler

@James- Pretty sure they're unrelated. The swap meet is run by Milwaukee Miniature Motors and is one of 2-3(more?) shows a year. The NNL and swap meet just happen to fall on the same weekend.

I won't make the swap meet on Sunday, but I'm planning on being at the NNL show tomorrow. I have 4 models that I'm bringing to display. Would have been 5, but the 5th is eluding me at the moment. It's in a place that I'll remember. :huh::rolleyes:

I am polishing my cars as we speak........my 1/12 Mustang has never looked so good! Good thing too! It being the 50 years of the Mustang.

Wont be able to make the sunday show though......I DID buy a certain 1/12 Porsche 911 Turbo recently though ^_^;) .

See you guys tomorrow!!

Attended the show yesterday and really glad I went. It was the first show I've attended and came away with a bunch of pix and ideas. Also attended the swap meet in Waukesha this morning too. Picked up a '32 three window and a 57' Soff Seal Pro Sportsman. Looking forward to going to more of these swap meets as well.

Rich

post-10934-0-89814300-1397421964_thumb.j