Model Cars Magazine Forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just picked up this kit myself. Wanted to do a replica of my '84 E150 Funcraft conversion van, but that would be a long project with many mods to the basic kit (barn side doors, longer body, side wondows, raised roof, etc., etc.)...... so I think I'll just build it fairly stock instead! Just too many other kits waiting to get onto the workbench.

E150front.jpg

E150rear.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing the progress on yours.

Tony

• 1 month later...

Looking good Josh! I picked up an old MPC 4x4 Ford Van kit at the SCMA show in Spartanburg last weekend, still kicking around ideas on how it will get built but you are giving me some ideas here!

I wish i could have made it up there i heard it was a good show and had some good vendors. I cant wait to see what you do with you van

I wish i could have made it up there i heard it was a good show and had some good vendors. I cant wait to see what you do with you van

There was a TON of aircraft and military plastic there. more than I expected. The show in Simpsonville in May has been a good one for cars & trucks,I sold $300 worth of kits there last year!

Don't hold your breath on the Van getting built soon, it will be a while before it makes it to my desk.

There was a TON of aircraft and military plastic there. more than I expected. The show in Simpsonville in May has been a good one for cars & trucks,I sold $300 worth of kits there last year!

Don't hold your breath on the Van getting built soon, it will be a while before it makes it to my desk.

Do you think you will be able to make the show in lexington in july thats the only one i will be able to make it to this year

Do you think you will be able to make the show in lexington in july thats the only one i will be able to make it to this year

Going to try, that is right around the wife's birthday, but if I tell her I am going to the show to sell some kits, I will probably get the green light!

• 2 weeks later...