Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Moebius Ford Pick-ups 1971 Ranger XLT AND 1969 Custom SWB

SteveG

• 2 weeks later...

My LHS is taking preorder's already. They gave me a two week timeframe.

That is interesting. I thought somewhere Dave Metzner said he was sending the final corrections back to China around the beginning of this month. If that timeframe is correct, I would think it would be at least 2 months before we see any kits arrive, with production and shipping taking some time.

We shall see!

That is interesting. I thought somewhere Dave Metzner said he was sending the final corrections back to China around the beginning of this month. If that timeframe is correct, I would think it would be at least 2 months before we see any kits arrive, with production and shipping taking some time.

Edited by my80malibu

That will be the Model King issue from Dave Burket, I suspect there will be some kind of announcement when he has them ready.

I'm hoping Dave's hoping to have them for NNL East (4/26/14). Model King usually has a big vendor area at that show. Fingers crossed!

Is it just me or does the windshield look a bit short?

Chop Top?

I think the windshield wiper arms are way too thick, I'm not going to buy one now. They ruined the kit.

The nit picking of a kit that isn't out yet is more than out of control.

Let's just be grateful that this is filling a black hole in the model truck scene. This looks a lot more accurate than a lot of the other stuff that has been issued by different manufacturers. I say "Thank you" for listening and for taking the risks associated with something brand new being developed. The AMT 70's Ford trucks weren;t exactly perfectly proportioned but guys sure do pay for them these days.