Model Cars Magazine Forum

I will never build anything stock....somebody already did that...why again?

lrmxs7203.jpg

This is my inspiration, but I am not a flat paint kind of guy, so I will listen to this as I cut and it will tell me what color /colors it wants to be covered in.

This one will run steelies and whites as they seem to fit the Ardun flattie the best.

0906clt_01_z1950_ford_f1front_side_shot.jpg

0906clt_02_z1950_ford_f1restored_body.jpg

0906clt_05_z1950_ford_f1truck_bed.jpg

Very nicely done.This should answer a few questions about chopping and sectioning.I like the use of the tape and the primer.I prefer to use super glue on body modifications though. Good work.

Those are some excellent cuts! I'm surprised the hood came back together so well.

Thanks Mikes!! The reason I get such good fits is the welding action of tenax.....others just do not weld correctly. I do use CA with accelerator for some repair work,but for chops It dries too hard and britlle unless you pin it....

Thanks Mikes!! The reason I get such good fits is the welding action of tenax.....others just do not weld correctly. I do use CA with accelerator for some repair work,but for chops It dries too hard and britlle unless you pin it....

Someone else actually realizes that super glue and accelerator isn't all that great for doing major body mods. Thank You!

Very good job on the mods, I'm waiting anxiously to see where this goes.

G