Model Cars Magazine Forum

Oldsmobile Pro Stock

Nope, leave that scoop just as is because that is what was used at the time those cars were run, but I know you know that Chuck ...... Now here is a body we need cast ..... Don't know why they scrapped doing the kit, issuing that one is a no brainer!!!!

You could also do a killer Stock or Super Stocker with this as well

You could also do a killer Stock or Super Stocker with this as well

Alan you read my mind. :lol: I thought exactly that same thing right away when I saw the pics. But as a Pro Stock, it will look very good too. Can't wait to see more.

Its a resin body I picked up that represents a 1987 Olds but I'm redoing it to make the 1982-84 olds. The body had 1/25th scale wheel openings on a 1/24th scale car. I talked with my caster and we are going to redo the body completely as a Pro Stock only body and yes Cain you nailed it .....A WJ car will be made out of it and I'll be doing the decals for the silver car and the black car.Its in in the early stages right now , I'm reworking the the grill and headlights and I have already open up the wheel wells and now I have to start do the lips .

Chuck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...