Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pete out of the closet!

When the forum went down, I kinda lost interest in my models for a while. Decided this morning to pull a couple out and work on them. The petebilt is another snap kit, scratch built sleeper, bumper, long tanks, etc. I started on it about 6 months ago! Got the fenders and the "chicken lights" (vinyl cut on a plotter) on this morning. It will pull a matching Mobius reefer, (sill in the box!). Also got the power unit on the race trailer. More to come....

post-9814-0-11668200-1379273219_thumb.jp

post-9814-0-25609600-1379273270_thumb.jp

post-9814-0-61366400-1379273292_thumb.jp

post-9814-0-31715700-1379273353_thumb.jp

post-9814-0-13279600-1379273382_thumb.jp

Nice looking rig Larry. I think your Double Eagle conversion and colors are very nice.

Your fender unit is really what catches my eye. I've never been a big fan of them, until now. I like the way

incorporated it into the project, it gives the rig a nice sleek look. I think I'm going to give something like that a try.

brinx

Nice looking rig Larry. I think your Double Eagle conversion and colors are very nice.

Your fender unit is really what catches my eye. I've never been a big fan of them, until now. I like the way

incorporated it into the project, it gives the rig a nice sleek look. I think I'm going to give something like that a try.

brinx

I have never been a big fan of the full fenders either, but this one just seemed naked without them! Try to work on it tommorow.