Model Cars Magazine Forum

64 Impala Gasser

monster

I got to agree with those comments above, it's very cool looking Gasser! I've rarely seen these X-Frame Chevrolets being built as Gassers (Or actually any other kinds of Race Cars) and this one is very nice exception. Very nice paint job, unique, but still very cool. Nice engine too, even if it's a Hemi in Chevy. :lol: Nice stance too. Your rear fender openings on the body look nicely done too, very nice looking Impala!

A little constructive criticism, these are small things, but worth trying.

Grille would need a little black washing, so it doesn't look like a straight plate. Thin black paint works well for that. Other thing is that those front wheels are now fully chromed, I guess they are really painted with some color from the center. Would look more realistic that way. And the last thing-your plug wires are little thick to my taste, But they are better than no wires anyway.

Not trying to nitpick, just giving some helpful advice I've heard over my Modeling Career. ;) Overall it's very nice build.