Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lucas van H says hello

Hello,

I'm Lucas van Hassel, 20 years young from the beautiful village of Landgraaf in the Netherlands. When I was 11 or 12 (don't remember anymore) I got my first kit from my parents, a Revell Chevy Silverado from the TRUCKS series. Since I haven't built a kit back then it was executed quite poorly, but I still have it and look at it once in a while to see how much my skills improved over the years.

I mostly build stock kits with not much extra parts, maybe a set of wheels from my parts box, the only model I built that i did alot of work to is my '32 Ford Sedan (of which I will include photo's in this post). I've been building again since a few months so I don't have as many spares as most of you, you guys amaze me with your creativity!

Other than that, I've been an RC car enthusiast for about 6 or 7 years now. I got a couple of on-road cars such as drifters and road racers, some offroad cars (Jeep, Land Rover and Toyota) and a couple of Big Rigs.

My work eats up most of my time, so I only have a small bit of time to do stuff on my models, I'll be watching here and eventually posting my own builds.

Pics of my Sedan:

DSC_0155_zps2ec78cb8.jpg

DSC_0154_zps2739ee9c.jpg

DSC_0152_zpsc314e4e1.jpg

Only need to glue the grille in place and find a cover for the top part of said grille

Lucas van H