Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for 1/12 scale Datsun 240Z resin conversion!

Hey Guys; I am looking for anyone who has the resin BRE conversion for the big Tamiya 240Z kits; The conversion kit was done by modelcarmuseum in Guadalajara, Mexico; he also sold them on ebay ...the screen name was Victoriamgb....unfortunately; I missed this item when they were making them; I have contacted these guys....and no joy....I really wanted to build this project for Tamiya-Con in April; so if anyone can help me out; please feel free to email me off board........thanks in advance.............matt

monkeyclaw62@aol.com

• 1 month later...

Hey Matt, I found tha guy I was thinking about. His name is Mike Gladis and his website is http://www.edeuce.com/about.html . He does a lot of 1/8 scale resin castings and he also has a large inventory of Big Scale kits. Talk to Mike and see if he knows whereof yu might could get tha BRE conversion yur looking for. I figger a Big scale guy will know who does and has what in tha scale yur talking about.

Only other suggestion I have is to check out some European resin makers...they do tha kinds of cars that ours don't.