Model Cars Magazine Forum

Teresi: "Dyno Drags" Semi-Truck

Hello......."Happy Fathers Day" to all the fathers ..........this is a replica of my fathers, Teresi: "Dyno Drags"........it took 3 months to build this........THE FIRST 3 PHOTOS ARE OF THE REAL 1:1 TRUCK.......I would like to thank Dave Ryberg: AKA "GoatGuy" for his FANTASTIC art work he did for the decals on this project.......and thank you to Art Laski for printing out all the decal sheets for this project and Bob: AKA "Peg Leg Bob" for the vinyl Geico stickers for the tower........thank you Charlie from "Pro Tech" ........and last but not least my father who is a big inspiration and I am so grateful to have a father like him...........if you would like to see how I built this model please check out the link to the 'WorkBench"......thanks,for looking.

http://www.modelcars...showtopic=55409

039.jpg

047.jpg

044.jpg

DSCF2107.jpg

DSCF2080.jpg

DSCF2066.jpg

DSCF2072.jpg

DSCF2087.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

John I have seen a lot of truck models in my day and this is hands down the best I have ever seen.I had a hard time telling were the pictures of the real truck ended and the model began,your work on this thing is amazing as usual.Im still drooling over this one man.

John....

That is the most incredible thing i have seen... you have really outdone yourself on this one..... looking fwd to seeing it in person and also looking fwd to seeing what ya got coming in the future....great job..... excellent work.... just beautiful...

Tom

You did excellent job with this Truck. Great subject, I like the 1:1. It looks very good to me. This Model sure looks like real, paint job is awesome and detailing is excellent too, as always. This just makes me speechless, GREAT job with this Truck! B) B) B)

I've been following this one and you have done a fantastic job of replicating this awesome truck and trailer! You put your heart into this one, John and it shows! Just flat out awesome! I hope it makes it cross-country to your Dad without incident!! Congrats!!

Absolutely stellar job John. Any time you can create a model that can be confused for the real thing you have accomplished a great feat. And not only the level of the build but what it represents makes this your best accomplishment to date, IMHO.