Model Cars Magazine Forum

packard taillights

Anyone know of someone who makes scale '56 Packard taillight lenses? I'm building a copy of my first car('56 Chevy, '56 Packard taillight lenses frenched, and 58 Chrysler headlights). Like a moron, I sold the car when I blew the 409 i had recently installed.This was a Bailon custom. Dumb kid!!

• 2 weeks later...
Craig, do you have a url or email for Rep and Min.? I googled them and came up blank.Also checked every model related link iI could find and still nothing. thanks

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Rep and Min does not have a website. I can direct you to fotki album where Dave Toups has posted pics of the catalog. On there you can find contact info. Hope this helps

http://public.fotki.com/davetoups/aftermar...cas_and_miniat/

replmincomd@aol.com or call 410-768-3648.

Replicas & Miniatures Co. of Maryland is one of the largest and well respected aftermarket companies in the hobby and advertises in every model related magazine. He runs an ad in every issue of Model Cars and has run an ad in S.A for 23 years.

Sometimes,,,,,,,,,,,you actually have to leave the computer to find stuff. :D