Model Cars Magazine Forum

new T2000 from France

stay quiet George!!!! lol !!!!

and thanks for your comments

I try to make something realistic vue from France

for the trailer ,it's just for the pics, this trailer must go with the yellow Wertern-Star! but!!!

I like to make a modern 53' cattle trailer, so if you have drawing!!!

ce plateau lui va très bien, pour la bétaillère je suis en train d'en réaliser une avec les trous ovale, beaucoup de travail.

this plateau him very well, for I am cattle to achieve with oval holes, a lot of work.

Thierry, that orange if the perfect color for the T2000, it's beautiful! It looks very nice with the step deck trailer too, keep on going with the build, you are preparing for a great finish! I like the custom details you added to it like the rear fenders and the aluminum exhaust, the filled in frame, the rear bumper... You get the look right. Don't go crazy on the chrome though, the T2000 is not the best truck to put chrome parts all over. What you have already is very good.

Edited by BigBad

• 2 weeks later...

Nice and clean! I like those rear fenders, they fit with the cab as if they were an option from Kenworth. The exhaust pipes look really good shrouding that polished stainless steel back plate. That orange color suits it just fine. It's a nicely thought out build!

• 3 weeks later...