Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

As a relative newcomer to the forum, it has been a pleasure trading with some great, enthusiastic builders....Mikemodeler
VWDave, Casey Littmann, Nick Smart, truckaddict, Rocketman, and Scuderia. I thank all of these great traders with working out great deals for all involved!

Monty, who withstood the time it took me to locate a suitable replacement for the item he wanted. Thanks a bunch

Carl Slusher, who answered my call for parts and asked for nothing in return. A big thanks to him.

I forgot to also list Daniel Conway, whom I have now done two deals with and can recommend highly. Thanks Dan!

It has been a real treat conversing with builders after building basically alone for the past 35 or so years. Thanks to all.

I JUST COMPLETED A TRADE WITH PEEKAY (PETER KENNEDY_FROM SWITZERLAND, HE TRADED WHAT HE PROMISED, ALL PARTS WERE IN 100% GOOD SHAPE AS DESCRIBED. I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO TRADE WITH HIM AGAIN. IF YOU TRADE WITH HIM, REMEMBER THE SWISS POST OFFICE IS A LOT SLOWER IN DELIVERY, THAN THE U.S. SO BE PATIENT. MY PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED ECONOMY AND TOOK 3 WEEKS TO GET HERE.( HURRICANE SANDY PROBABLY DELAYED IT A BIT THOUGH!!!!!!)

As you all know already Casey is the man...Let me share a little story!

Casey offered me a kit in trade for my s-10 kit I had listed. I agreed and we exchanged address' and promptly exchanged delivery confirmation numbers. Hats off the the USPS they got our packages from Dayton to Wisconson and visa versa. The story takes a tiwst when I got home and my wife asked me why I changed my mid about what kit to trade for? I looked at her confused and she told me the kit that came in today was not the one I told her I was getting. When I checked it out I realized she was correct, sent an e-mail to Casey at which point he told me to keep the kit he had erantly sent me and he would drop another in the mail the next day! I offered to ship the kit on or return it, but he insisted it was no big deal. Long story short since this time last Friday Casey gave me 2 kits for the exchange of 1. Great guy great to deal with, stand up fella. Great first experience here on the page!

Recently completed a trade with VW Dave. Awesome guy, awesome person to trade with!!!!

Agreed!

Just did a trade with Car Crazy 81 (Rick Williams). Great guy to deal with. No problems.

Just a quick note to say that I put out a call for help recently for a 69 Mach 1 body and taillights to make a partial kit complete again so that I could give it to a young friend of mine. DAN HELFERICH stepped up within hours and donated a sealed kit! I just received it in the mail. To top it off, he wanted nothing in return and thanked me for giving him the opportunity to help. Dan, you are quite a guy in my book. I hope someday I have the opportunity to return the favor to you, sir. Just what makes this community great. Thanks again.

Just completed a great trade with Cobra 98. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Joe.

Also just had a great trade with danielhlt. Thanks Daniel. Just what I was looking for.

Edited by Casey

All trades with members have been great. Standup guys. Here is the list

Barry Bond- txdieseldog

Jim McCall- IMSANUT

Scott Voss- zot

Alan Wickham- realgone58

Bill Allen- Bill EH?

Joe Chernauskas

Also had a great experence buying some parts off of

Sean Stacy- sstacey47

Edited by truckaddict

Several guys.

Jantrix (Rob Mattis)
sstacey47 (Sean Stacey)
Bartster (Bart Deatherage)
plowboy (Roger Hayes)

Both Sean and Bart offered the parts I needed for nothing in return, and Roger has kindly not bugged me for forgetting about my end of the deal until today. Thanks to all.

Thanks to CrazyGirl for offering and sending a couple of free Revell PartsPack engines. Very generous.

...and

jahmaljasson

for trusting me with some parts while I make copies and modify same.

My sincere thanks to Jim Stepanek...crazyjim...for offering and sending me a pair of '50 Olds valve covers to replace the ones I buggered. Thank you sir.

Jamie Senvisky, RT6PK, is a great guy to deal with. Quick delivery, items just as described. I would trade with him again in a heartbeat!

I just completed a trade with Kris Morgan of Morgan Automotive Detail and would be more than happy to trade with him again. A very good guy to deal with AND his aftermarket distributors and trannies are some of the nicest I've seen. Highly recommended as a trader and as an aftermarket vendor!

I just did a trade with Pete Linszky, Pete L. on the board, and would happily trade with him again. The item was just as he said and was shipped very quickly. Trade with confidence with Pete!

I just completed a trade with Justin Dampier, JMD904 on the board, and was very pleased with the trade. He even threw in an extra set of wheels. Thanks Justin, he's a great trader!

I just completed a trade with Rich Manson, RAMFINS59 on the board, and would happily trade with him again. It was smooth and fast, he's a great guy, and a great trader!

I just completed a trade with Ron Lambert, AM73GRAND on the board, and I'd be happy to trade with him again. Fast and just exactly as he described it. Another great guy, highly recommended trader!

I just got my half of a trade with Casey Littman. He's a great guy to deal with, he even threw in a few extra parts. I look forward to the opportunity to trade with him again. Trade with confidence with Casey!

Add MK11, Mike Mackie to the good traders list. Started a trade with him right before the board went down and everything went smooth as silk even though we couldn't communicate while the board was down. Great guy to deal with! Highly recommended!

I just completed a trade with Nic Henson, ScaleCentral on the board. Fast and smooth, he's one of the good guys. Looking forward to dealing with him again!

Edited by Dan Helferich

• 3 weeks later...

Rocketman455, Jones45, JamesW, diymirage and Joe Chernauskas are all great traders! I've traded with Joe multiple times and he has sent some stuff that were missing parts, he found the parts and sent them no problems.

Chief Joesph is a great guy to buy from...I haven't traded with him, but he has top-notch parts and sent me a sample part for free!

Edited by brodie_83

• 3 weeks later...

SStacey47 (sean) - comes to needing a part made, and top notch work in resin, see Sean,, Awesome job and top of the line resin

parts,,

My hat off to- Joe Chernauskas, Chris Downs, Joe Pierre, Jordon Demidow, Kevin White, DW jones,and others I'm forgetting...

I'd like to add my name to the list of those who've had extremely satisfactory trades with IMSANUT (Jim McCall). Jim made the effort to contact me sometime after I had removed my trade request (no replies) and said he might be able to help. Long story short, once we'd come to terms on the items to be traded, the deal couldn't have gone any easier. Another honest, dependable trader.