Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anybody here live around Smyrna Tn?

My wife's company has expanded into the Tennessee market and her new office will be in Smyrna Tn. Just wondering if some Tn residents can give me a heads up on good areas to live. We need to stay in that area close to her office. It's going to be my wife and I along with our 18 month old son. Are there any toddler friendly parks there? Any info will be helpful, thanks in advance.

Hello I am in one of the towns right next to Smyrna, Murfreesboro. I don't really know of any good suburbs in Smyrna because I don't go there often but it is a great little town. If you do move down here and continue modeling there is a club in Murfreesboro that is great.

Hi James,

If I were moving there I would contact Dave Ramsey. Dave Ramsey is a Christian based Personal Financial guy and deep in the real estate market. He has a radio program where people call in and ask all kinds of financial questions about the messes they have made or inherited. They have a money guide called Financial Peace University and they can direct you to a good honest real estate person in the area as one of Dave's listed ELP's or Endorsed Local Providers. A person really has to jump through a lot of hoops to get on Dave's list. Dave is very rich! So, check out there website and give them a call. I am certain they will be happy to help you get settled in a new home or apartment and help you with your personal money matters too. Good luck.

http://www.daveramsey.com/home/

There are also 2 different clubs in Chatt. Ours is the CARS club that meet at a Hobby Lobby and also an IPMS club that meets at a HobbyTown. Our CARS group have a f/b page. There is a great HobbyTown in Murfreesboro too.

The hobby town here in Louisville is the most anti-hobby--hobby shop i've ever seen. I avoid most Hobby Towns like its the plague.

The owner of the Murfreesboro HobbyTown USA ,Micheal Myers (Not from Halloween), Is a super friendly guy. I go in there and talk with him a few times a month on just about anything.

• 3 weeks later...