Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hollywood Knights 57 chevy

Guest Gramps-xrds

Guest Gramps-xrds

Hollywood knights Chevy

I can't remember where I was reading about the inquiry, but this is one I started a few yrs ago and never got back to finish it. It still needs plumbed and wired.

Dscf0457.jpg

Dscf0456.jpg

Dscf0458.jpg

DSCF0459.jpg

:D Bill, it looks great,but yeah, Project X was the car in "Hollywood Knights".It was all butchered up by Chevy's special projects crew last year.I tended to like it more when it was the type of car that anyone coulda replicated at home.Not anymore! It was a 210 post coupe an yours is the top of the line Bel-Aire.Not to say it aint the mookie dook, cause it sure looks good! It's just that big ol post missing from the doors is noticeable.(at least to me it is).Great build! :D:D;) Edited by george 53

Guest Gramps-xrds

Ya I know what you mean, it's not the same. At the time I built this (just after watching the move for the first time) I hadn't realy noticed what model it was. That tells you how old this build is lol. The only tudor post I have is an old MPC flip nose and I didn't really want to cut up 2 models at the time. Maybe one of these days I'll find time to finish it anyway.

Thanks for the nice comments anyway.