Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 champs

wheaton79chris

Congrats to Brad K and Roger Penske, I am so happy that team was able to hold off JJ48 getting is 6 pack for one more year

And to congrats to Jeff Gordon on the win, I can say that this was good way to end to the 2012.

And with that, thank god the season the over, now I have my weekends free for a little under a 100 days, and I hope that the 2013 will be so much better

I am SOOooo jazzed that Dodge won the championship! :D :D Big props to Brad and the whole team!

Yes and no, they did not win the manufacturer championship, Chevy did, but they still are a part of the championship, either way, its great for Dodge, and I hope this seals up the talk about possible return in 2014

Hard to judge if Dodge will return or not. Rpm rejected them and the only caliber team was penske. Hard for any team to build a fleet of cars for one year only. Jimmy had it but that one pit stop error messed it up since there was no recovering from that

Edited by wheaton79chris

Hard to judge if Dodge will return or not. Rpm rejected them and the only caliber team was penske. Hard for any team to build a fleet of cars for one year only. Jimmy had it but that one pit stop error messed it up since there was no recovering from that

Very true, but it was only a few months ago that Dodge stated that they are hoping to return in 2014

The head of Dodge SRT program Ralph dont know how to spell his last name is going to be on wind tunnel in the next 15 mins, I will be back after I watch the interview

Ralph Gilles said a whole lot of nothing. He is getting a little bit too far gone. Take him to the motorcoach and tell him party over, although his style kinda reminds me of Tim Richmond and that era

I guess I missed it, oh well, will just say, I hope Dodge does return in 2014, teams always change makes, so there is always hope

Rpm rejected them

petty did not reject them , the petty team wanted to go to dodge, the problem is they could not get anyone that can build quality engines , like they have with rouse ford engines now.

Glad to see Dodge win -This will strenthen bids for late 2013 possibly 2014.

Edited by shafer

Ahh Yes, I love my Brad and really congratulate him for winning the championship. He well deserves it IMO and I'm glad he gave Dodge something to remember and maybe they will want to come back in 2014.

You go Brad !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he has many more...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by MyBradKeselowski

Ahh Yes, I love my Brad and really congratulate him for winning the championship. He well deserves it IMO and I'm glad he gave Dodge something to remember and maybe they will want to come back in 2014.

You go Brad !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he has many more...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought you were a JoLo and Khane fan :huh:

I'm happy for Brad and Roger Penske, and so glad that the "Blue Deuce" Dodge finally carried a championship. I do hope Dodge does come back in 2014. Re: the engines: IIRC, Roger Penske said that they didn't have an engine failure all season. That's not too shabby.